martes, 1 de marzo de 2016

Introduction

Today in my blog, I will be talking about the Spanish team Real Madrid.
 
Firstly, I will let you know some basic information about this club.
I will also be talking about its history, and its stadium.
After this, the awards will be named.
Later on, I will show the evolution of its shield.
Finally,  I will present you some of the most important plays and goals this team has made.
 
Real Madrid Football Club is an Spanish team that plays in Liga BBVA as principal tournament. It is one of the best teams playing in this league so it has had the opportunity to play in Champions League since many years ago. It also participates in "La Copa del Rey" as this is a tournament for Spanish teams in which the best teams in Spain participate. If they get a good position in some of this tournaments or win them, they will go on to play other competitions, such as "Mundial de clubes", "Supercopa de Europa" or "Copa Intercontinental".
 
They also play every year the "Trofeo Bernabéu".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario